Fast Factual Statements About Pay Day Loans
- You may possibly only borrow a complete of $700 or 30percent of one’s gross income that is monthly whichever is less.
- Your details is likely to be registered in a state-wide database, making sure all payday loan providers have your many up-to-date loan information.
- You might just simply just simply take 8 payday advances per 12-month duration.
- If you’re struggling to repay your loan before your loan flow from, you might request an installment plan without any extra costs.
- You may not receive another loan if you currently have an installment plan.
- Lenders may well not harass or intimidate you whenever gathering that loan. If you should be harassed, contact DFI and register a grievance.
Who Licenses Payday Lenders in Washington?
The Washington State Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) licenses and regulates payday lenders and the payday loan industry in Washington State. You are able to confirm the permit of the payday lender in Washington State by calling 1-877-RING-DFI (746-4334) or confirming a license on line.
Filing A complaint Against A Washington Payday Lender
For those who have a problem against a payday lender working in Washington, file a grievance with DFI.